Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Monday Loves!  I hope your weekend was spectacular!  I have recently been incorporating purple into my wardrobe.  Purple is, after all, my second favorite color.  I have been pairing it mostly with golds.  I guess my inspiration comes from the concept of royalty...you know when only the wealthy could afford to wear the color purple and real gold jewelry.  I think they look stunning together.  What color do you wear with purple?

You might have seen these jeans Here and these shoes Here



Blouse: Ann Taylor Here in Turquoise
Jeans: American Eagle Here
Necklace: Forever 21 
Shoes: Similar
Bracelet: Similar

XOXO Jess

4 comments:

  1. Love that color purple! It is such a pretty color! Perfect color for fall! I need more purple items in my life!
    Thanks for linking up!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more too! I think I have two purple pieces...but it is such a great color to wear! Thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. Hello! I am seriously in love with this outfit! Purple is a gorgeous color on you! Just wanted to say thank you so much for linking up to Spotlight Weekly link-up! Jacqueline from Stylin in St. Louis and I love having your support, and hope you'll come link up again next week! ;)

    xo, Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is always my pleasure to link up! I will be back this week!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete