Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lace: Wedding Wear

Good Morning Loves!  This is one of my favorite looks that I have worn recently.  I went to a wedding and had the hardest time trying to figure out what to wear.  I had a couple of things in my closet, borrowed a couple of things from one of my best friends, and then perused the mall for a dress.  I just wasn't satisfied with anything.  I tried this dress on and loved it.  I didn't buy it immediately....I thought about it for a couple of days.  I ended up buying it and I felt so pretty in it the entire night!  I got the most compliments on the dress and I felt so elegant.  I had not done much of the lace trend but I am absolutely glad that I tried it out.  Now I want to wear this dress again....styling it differently will be a difficult task.  Oh well...I will be just as happy styling it the same way.  What have you been wearing to weddings this year?
 
BTW-The wedding was held at Brookgreen Gardens in Myrtle Beach....an absolutely stunning place to have a wedding.  The wedding aisle was framed with mossy oak trees...I was excited to just be a part of it!










Dress: B.Darlin via Dillards Here
Shoes: Older Similar
Bracelet: Etsy Similar
Earrings: Dillards Similar
 
XOXO Jess
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girly! I had the same issue for a wedding I went to this summer - it sucks not being satisfied! This was definitely a great choice!

    Shannon
    www.clothesanquotes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is the perfect way to put it...not being satisfied!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful laced dress and I love the statement earrings.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Dress!! New follower dropping in from the Trend Link-up! I think this dress would be fabulous for a winter wedding! You totally rock it girl :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tori!! I love this dress and am excited to style it for cooler weather too! Thank you for following!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress! You look stunning and I love that you paired the dress with nude heels!
    xo Kate
    http://www.stilettoedtosteeltoed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kate! It seems that I almost always want to pair everything with nude shoes! Probably my most used color of shoes!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  5. Popped over from Trend Spin
    Love a nice lace dress
    You are rockin' this one
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brett! I hope you keep coming back!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  6. Ugh, that dress is perfection! Seriously, you have the cutest dresses ever, wish I could raid through your closet! I need to find myself one of these because I'd be attending a wedding in a couple of weeks too :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abby! If you were near me, I would definitely let you raid my closet. I got this dress from Dillards recently and I think they still have them. Check them out to see and you could have the same one for the wedding you are going to!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete