Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wearing Fall Colors with 80 Degree Temps

Happy Hump Day! 
 
I wore this look about a month ago and thought I would show you how I incorporated fall colors into my wardrobe when the temps here were still in the 80s.  It has cooled a little since then, but it is still getting into the high 70s sometimes. 
 
I bought this blouse from Charlotte Russe and I loved the flowiness of it.  I thought it would be great for warmer temps and then when it cools off, I can wear it with a cardigan.  The color is actually a shade of green with some black incorporated.  It looks a little brownish in the pictures.  I have hazel eyes and someone told me that it really brought out my eyes.  That is always a plus!  I paired the top with a pair of LOFT skinny jeans, some wedges, and a few accessories.  Just a simple outfit for an relaxing day.
  
My dog Ann thought she would make an appearance in this picture. 
You can see where I wore these wedge sandals here. 
  
Blouse: Charlotte Russe Similar
Jeans: LOFT Similar
Sandals: Belk  Here
Bracelets: Express Here
Earrings: Older Similar
 
XOXO Jess
 
 

6 comments: