Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore to Work Wednesday

  Good Morning!  Below is an outfit that I wore to work recently.  I loved this dress when I wore it to a wedding here and thought it would look really cute with this navy blazer.  I paired it with nude accessories.  It felt like a very preppy look and it was nice to be able to take the jacket off later in the day when it warmed up a little.  What type of looks do you wear to work?
You can see me wearing these shoes here and this clutch here.
Dress: Forever 21 Similar
Blazer: Forever 21 Similar
Belt: From a Dress Similar
Clutch: Forever 21 Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Shoes: Older Seen Here
 Necklace: Forever 21 Here
Earrings: Express Here
 
I didn't realize that almost my entire outfit is from Forever 21....oh well!  Love the store!
 
XOXO Jess
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is so darling! you look beautiful!
    -Mariel
    www.sexymodeststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added a belt over your blazer, it's such a cute and simple touch that pulls everything together.

    - Christine
    Petite Hues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, I felt frumpy without the belt...so the belt definitely helped the look. Thank you for stopping by!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete