Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Date Night

Hello loves!  Last weekend, Justin and I had date night at my favorite restaurant.  He snapped these photos for me on the way. 
I almost died when I tried this dress on because it is so long.  That makes me happy because, being so tall, it is hard for me to find dresses that are long enough for me to wear with flats, much less wear with heels.  I was so ecstatic because I could actually wear heels with this dress...and tall heels at that!  I think that everyone has issues with maxi dresses...they're either too short or too long.  I don't know many people, when trying maxi dresses, they fit just right all the time.  Where do you find maxi dresses that are the perfect length for you?

Also, exciting news!  I was featured on Every Day Fashion and Finance and Perfectly Coutured today for their Three-Fer Thursday Linkup.  Stop over and check out their sites and also link up with them every week for your chance to be featured!  You can see my feature Here !!




 

 


 Dress: Ivy & Leo Similar Similar Similar <---Wow...just discovered Mint Julep and I love it!!
Wedges: Similar
Necklace: Bijuju Similar
Earrings: Bijuju Similar
Ring: Random Here


22 comments:

  1. I looove your dress! What a gorgeous look to wear for date night :)

    If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail...I will absolutely visit your site! Thanks for the compliment!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. Your dress is flawless! The colour is so vibrant... looks great on you!

    I wanted to personally invite you to enter my summer giveaway - http://mash-elle.blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-post.html

    Have a great week,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! You are too sweet! I will stop by your site!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. you look beautiful, nice dress :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Come back soon!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  5. Beautiful dress! I am always looking for a maxi dress that might be long enough. I'm 5'10" :( Also, congrats on being featured!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I know you know how hard it is to find ones that are long enough! Thanks for visiting and commenting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  6. Loving this dress on you! You look fabulous as always. Thanks for linking up again :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bethany! Can't wait for the next linkup!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  7. Very nice dress!You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ivy! Come back and visit soon!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  8. Loving your dress!it's so beautiful,I think the dress is for you.View this blog
    http://cheapfrankc.epoost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frankc! I will visit your blog too!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  9. Such a beautiful dress! You look amazing!! The perfect effortless ensemble for a summer date night : )

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, you are so right...it was effortless! Thanks for the compliment and for visiting! Come back soon!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  10. Pretty dress and love the necklace!! Congrats on your feature! And thanks for linking up again! ; )
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura B! It was my pleasure!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  11. You look darling in that beautiful maxi!! Thanks for linking up to the Trend Spin this week, make sure to come back for bows next week!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Erin! For visiting and commenting! Come back soon!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete