Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Aztec

Good Morning!  I hope your week has been amazing so far and continues to be.  

I wore this look recently while spending time at home with my family.  My Mama took these pictures for me and I had the most fun taking them.  Every year, some sort of crop is planted right behind her house.  This year it was corn...of course the season was over and this is what it looked like behind her house.  I thought it was the perfect setting for my look.  
The wind was blowing and it made for some really fun pictures...especially since my cardigan was long and flowy.  
I found these leggings at Charlotte Russe recently.  I actually saw them online first and I knew that I had to have them.  When I went into the store, I got a little scared because I wasn't sure how I was going to pull them off.  They are loud....but when I started searching through my closet for pieces to pair them with...I ended up with this look.  And.I.Loved.It.  For me, this look was outside of the box.  What looks have you worn where it was "outside of the box" for you?
Check me out here last February wearing these booties.  One of my favorite looks from last winter.





Cardigan: Francesca's Collection Similar (I bought mine in the store recently so if you're looking for this cardi, check out Francesca's store in person)
Tank: Older Similar
Leggings: Charlotte Russe Here
Booties: Candies Similar
Earrings: Older Similar

XOXO Jess

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a cozy outfit! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cozy, Bethany! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete