Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tis the Season....Right?

 
So, I know it's only the beginning of November, but everything, everywhere is screaming Christmas. And, honestly, I'm actually excited about it! Don't get me wrong, I'm still into my fall colors for fashion, but I am starting to get into the Christmas spirit. My son is over a year old now, and I think that is the biggest factor in my excitement this year. I can't wait to see him digging in all of the Christmas decorations, wearing his new Christmas pajamas (and yes, I already have a set for him), and tearing into his Christmas presents. Santa Claus has even started buying presents for him (he's on top of it this year)!

So, in the spirit of Christmas, I have posted a few of my favorite Pinterest pictures below for Christmas decorations. How do you plan on decorating your home this Christmas?
 


marshmallow snow garland and other handmade holiday garland ideas:




I think cotton balls might be a better idea for my home, but I love the look of this as a hanging centerpiece. 
 

Holiday Entru for Christmas: campestre, colores neutros, huyendo de los típicos verde y rojos tan cansinos para mi. Mañana os haré una foto de uno de mis escaparates, árbol neutro y básico, bola con luz, la sencillez para mi es la base del perfeccionismo.:

This front porch is to die for.  My husband and I recently moved, and there are lots of pine trees in our yard.  I'm thinking of collecting the pinecones and attempting something like this.  I may also hit up Homegoods to see if they have anything to help.  

Love this idea!:

I'm loving this classic-looking mailbox with winter decor.  Because, you know, the mailbox is cold and needs some warmth.  ;)

Never thought of decorating the bottom -  I like this because it leaves the handrail open for hands:

I love a decorated staircase during the Christmas season, however I have never thought of using the bottom of the railing instead of the top.  Very neat idea.  

.:

This would look great with a black or gold window pane and coordinating bow and bells.  

names in gold sharpie... Next year:

I don't know about you, but I hate putting tags on presents.  I think it's either laziness, or my tags never look great attached.  However, I thought writing on the actual package is a cute alternative and easy to do.  I have actually done this before and love the ease. 
 
 
XOXO Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment