Thursday, November 29, 2012

Date Night

Last night, my husband and I went to dinner at Bonefish Grill.  It is one of our favorite chain restaurants where we eat.  I absolutely love their bang bang shrimp and Pomegranate martinis.  My husband works every Friday and Saturday night, so we don't get to do date night on the weekends.  We have come to realize that we have to do date night when we have the opportunity.....which ends up being Sunday night or weeknights.  Anyway, this is what I wore to dinner.  It was really cold last night, so a heavy jacket was a must. Here you can see the outfit with and without the jacket.








Jacket: Express Similar
Shirt: Express Here
Skirt: Old...High School Old Similar Similar
Belt: Express Here
Tights: Wal-Mart Here
Shoes: Old Similar
Purse: TJ Maxx
Bracelets: Target Here and Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors Similar







No comments:

Post a Comment