Monday, November 12, 2012

Picture Shenanigans

Yesterday, my husband and I took some photos...mainly because I want to continue documentation of our lives together, and partly for Christmas cards.  Thankfully, we have friends and family who are willing to do this for us and in this case, it was my friend Kim.  She makes me feel so comfortable when taking pictures and we always have a blast doing so...that is until my husband is over the picture-taking process!  He hates taking pictures and usually does silly faces, poses, etc.  The photographers usually get a trip out of it.  Do the men in your life love or hate taking pictures?



Dress: Forever 21 Similar
Tights: Similar
Earrings:  Old Similar
Bracelet: LOFT Similar
Shoes: ShoeDazzle Similar Similar Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment