Thursday, January 17, 2013

Country Living

Hello loves!  I love living in the country and enjoy being outside as much as possible!  I love walking, sun bathing, exploring, playing sports, anything outside.  I love the way the sun makes me feel and I also love to just take in God's creation.  What do you enjoy doing outside?















Dress:  Forever 21 Similar Similar
Boots: Target Here
Necklace: Forever 21 Similar Similar
Bracelets: Wooden one was handmade by a vendor in Key West, gold ones are older from Charlotte Russe and Dillards 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a picture junky I love taking pictures of the nature around me. Animals, trees, fields, and so much more and btw I love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love pictures as well..I'm no professional by any means, but I still love taking them and having them!

    ReplyDelete