Saturday, January 12, 2013

Glitter and Chevron

I am enjoying the warm weather this weekend...I only wish it would stay!  Not likely, but I'll take what I can get.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as I am!

The neat thing about this skirt is it's actually a dress!  One day my husband was doing laundry and accidently dried two of my maxi dresses!  I am tall, so maxi dresses are hard to come by as it is, and once these dresses were dried, they were too short.  I even tried stretching them back out, but it didn't work.  One night while I was doing stuff around my house, I had an epiphany and thought that maybe I could try these dresses as skirts.  I pulled the top down to my waist and I loved it!  This is the result!  What do you think about this dress-to-skirt transformation?










Dress/Skirt: Random Similar Similar
Tank: Express Similar
Necklace: Forever 21 SImilar Similar
Bracelets: Target Here Dillards Similar Similar
Sandals: Rack Room Shoes Similar
Earrings: Express Here
Clutch: Etsy Here
Watch: Michael Kors Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment