Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lady In Red

It is getting late, but I wanted to get a post in before the day is over.  I have a very busy week at work....you know, one of those weeks where you don't know how you will get it all done.  I'm very good a time management, and will survive, but it doesn't mean that it won't be crazy.  I actually love weeks like this because I work well under pressure and can get a lot accomplished.  Sometimes I can get more accomplished during time crunches than when I have all of the time in the world.  Anyway, I did manage to get some quality time it with my husband recently.  We ate at Nacho Hippo at Market Common in Myrtle Beach before heading over to the mall.  Part of the reason for going was for my free panty from VS and my free travel size lotion from BBW...am I the only that gets excited about those?





Coat: Express Similar
Dress: Similar
Boots: Steve Madden Here
Hnadbag: Kate Spade Similar
Leggings: Forever 21 Here
Earrings: Jessica Simpson Similar
Bracelet: Apple of My Eye-Etsy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment