Monday, May 27, 2013

Little River

Hello loves!  I hope your Memorial Day was great!  I certainly enjoyed the long, warm weekend.  I leave for San Francisco tomorrow for work (so excited!), and decided to leave you with this number before I left.  Recently I spent some family time with my husband, daddy and step-mom in Little River.  I wore this and I absolutely love these pants...they are comfortable and a little funky.  My style is very eclectic and I love wearing things that are a little different sometimes. Would you wear something like this??



I decided to keep my jewelry simple since the pants already brought so much to the outfit. I didn't want it to be too busy.





You might have seen this bag Here

Blouse: Forever 21 Similar
Pants: Random Here Similar
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren Similar
Shoes: New Directions Here
Bracelet: Forever 21 Similar
Earrings: Can't remember...Charlotte Russe?? Similar
Shades: Jessica Simpson Similar







No comments:

Post a Comment