Monday, May 13, 2013

Mint

Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was fabulous...mine was!  I really enjoyed Mother's Day, as I got to spend it eating Mexican inspired food and playing volleyball with my mom and our side of the family, then I got to spend the rest of it with Justin's mom and family, eating steaks and enjoying the nice weather.  How did you spend Mother's Day?
 








Blouse: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx Similar
Shorts; J. Crew Here
Sandals: Kenneth Cole Here
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Bag; Shoe Dazzle Similar
Earrings: Old Similar

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous casual look! That top is too pretty and your mint shorts? Ahh, my closet is yearning for those! :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Abby! I will check it out! Are you following along? I would love for you to follow me through GFC or BlogLovin...or both!

      I have worn those mint shorts religiously this summer...they are my go to shorts and are so comfortable!

      Thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. Love this look and I totally have those shorts! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Colorblocking :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wore those shorts so many times this summer! Great minds think alike!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. Love these shorts! So cute! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete