Sunday, February 10, 2013

Random Clothier

Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend has been great.  Mine has, and like always, it has gone by too quickly!  

Today I would like to introduce you to Random Clothier (if you didn't already know about them).  My friend owns this store and I love their clothes!  They have two stores in Illinois and one in Myrtle Beach, SC.  I love the vibe of the store and they always have the latest trends.  Every time I make a trip to her store, I go crazy and want soo much.  Here are some things I put together from her store recently.  




 Lace Tank: Random Clothier-Ya
Skirt: Random Clothier: ark & co.
Jewelry: Random Clothier
Wedges: Decree Similar 




Tank: Random Clothier-Jack
Skirt: Random Clothier-Comme Toi
Necklace and Ring: Random Clothier
Shoes: Gianni Bini Similar Similar

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I need to go there next time I come down to the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this my Lauren? My Brian's Lauren? LOL...you should definitely visit! The store has a lot of cute stuff. I will be doing a couple of other posts with more of the store's clothes.

    ReplyDelete