Thursday, February 7, 2013

Workin' 9-5

Actually, I work 8:30-5:30, but 9-5 just sounds better.  This is me at work again.  Most of the pieces I buy for my wardrobe I wear multiple times.  I believe that if you purchase something, and you can't wear it multiple times, you've wasted your money.  I have things that I have never worn with the tags still on them and things that I have only worn once.  It takes me a minute, but I realize that I wasted my money on those items.  And of course, there are exceptions such as formal gowns, etc.  This is why you can look back at most of my posts and see that I have worn almost every piece more than once.  I actually enjoy re-working the same items into completely different looks.  I feel like I have done something with all of those creative juices that are dying to get out.






Polka Dot Shirt: Forever 21 Similar Similar
Plain Tee-Charlotte Russe Similar
Jacket: Old-Old Similar Similar
Jeans: Ann Taylor Here
Flats: American Eagle Similar Similar
Pearls: Forever 21 Here
Earrings: Express Here
Watch: Fossil Similar Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment