Monday, August 26, 2013

What I Wore to Work

Happy Monday!  I wore this to work recently and felt so creative about it.  It was a dress that I tied a button down over and made it look like a skirt.  I was about to get rid of the dress because the top is a little dated of a look, but I tried it this way and ended up loving it!  It makes me want to never get rid of any dresses for the possibility of trying to wear them as a skirt.  Have you ever turned a dress into a skirt similar to the way I did here?







Dress: Older from Dillards Option Option
Button Down: Express Similar
Shoes: BCBGeneration Similar
Necklace: Forever 21 Similar
Clutch: Forever 21 Similar
Earrings: Here
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
 
XOXO Jess

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit for work! Definitely helps brighten up the day, I love the skirt.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I figured I can get in as much color before the end of the month!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. Fantastic!
    kisses,carmen
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt! love the print!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought at first this was a skirt and blouse outfit! LOOOVE the dress! the prints and color are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love my new "skirt"! It was way prettier than I anticipated when I put it together! Thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! When I saw the thumbnail on the Three-fer Thursdays linkup, my first thought was Olivia Palermo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Huge compliment! Thank you so much! You just made my day!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I thought it was fun too!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  7. I love this outfit! So classy!

    xoxo,
    Lauren from Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! And thanks for following me on bloglovin...I'm following you now too!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete