Thursday, August 8, 2013

1 Bag 6 Ways

Hello loves!  Today I thought I would show you how I have worn my beloved Ralph Lauren bag recently.  I pair it with so many things because of its neutral color.  I get so much use out of it, which is important to me.  I believe the more I wear something, the more valuable the purchase was.  It is important to me to know that a purchase was worth the money spent, no matter the amount of the purchase.  Do you have a similar neutral bag that you pair with different outfits?
            Outfit Details  Here                               Outfit Details Here
          Outfit Details Here                                    Outfit Details  Here
           Outfit Details Here                                    Outfit Details Here
 
XOXO Jess

8 comments:

  1. A great neutral staple bag that can go with anything! Large enough too!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I love big bags now! When I was younger, I would only wear small bags...that has changed drastically! Thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely perfect on every picture! <3 Love all these outfits!

    Much love !xx
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cecile! You are too kind! Thanks for visiting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. Cool!!


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! For visiting and commenting!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete