Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The lost skirt.....

I have had the skirt that I am wearing below for years and just started wearing it this year.  I think there was something in my mind, after a couple of years, that was telling me it was too short for work, or maybe it was that I didn't know what to do with the skirt.  Whatever it was, I forgot about it and it hung in my closet for years.  Well, this summer, I tried it on and it fit wonderfully!  I was surprised and determined to make it work.  I don't know why I waited so long because I love this outfit now!  The picture doesn't do it justice and the next time I wear it, I will make sure to take more pictures to show.  I have on white sandals in this picture, but have worn it with nude heels.  What do you think? 
Shirt: Forever 21 Similar
Skirt: Can't remember :/
Earrings: Forever 21 Here
White sandals: American Eagle Outfitters Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment