Monday, October 8, 2012

Work

Fortunately for me, my employer is lenient on work attire. We have a casual dress code, which can include jeans. With that being said, if I have meetings, trainings, or conferences, I would never wear jeans. Well, today was the first cool day we have had here and for weeks I have been dreaming up outfit ideas for this day. When I woke up, all of those ideas were forgotten and this is what I came up with for work. This is a very common outfit for me in the fall...boots, cardigan or sweater, and skinny jeans. Sooo this really didn't take much thought. Do you have a go-to look for fall??
Boots:  Jessica Simpson Similar
Cardigan:Wet Seal Similar
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Necklace, Earrings, and Shirt: Old (can't remember where they came from, sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment