Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Good Friday

Last weekend, my husband and I had lunch outside with some friends of ours at a great spot looking over the ocean.  It was a little windy, but the food was delicious and the view beautiful.  It was nice to go to lunch with great friends at the beach....it makes me feel like those long summer days are coming and I will be spending more time there. 
 
Here I am, again, wearing the black and white trend.  This top is what I like to call "winged", but because of the wind, I needed something a little extra and paired it with my black blazer. 







Top: Forever 21 Here
Blazer: Old Similar
Jeans: Ann Taylor Here
Sandals: Target Here
Bag: Kate Spade Similar Similar
Necklace: Express Here
Bracelets: Jessica Simpson, Forever 21, Dillards Similar Similar Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a classic fabulous outfit! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete