Friday, April 19, 2013

Turquoise and White

Hello Loves!  My schedule has been so busy lately but I have finally had the time to get some pictures together.  I ran errands with my husband the other day in this outfit.  I know, I know....what's she doing running errands with heels on?  Trust, I eventually took them off and put on white sandals.  I think I would have looked pretty weird shopping for groceries in these shoes.  Speaking of groceries....have you ever dressed appropriately for the 80-100 degree weather outside, only to freeze to death in the grocery store because you spend most of your time in the cooler/freezer section?  Story of my life......




You may have seen this bracelet Here.

You may have seen this necklace Here and this bag Here.


Blouse: H&M Similar
Shorts: Express Similar
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes Similar
Bag: ShoeDazzle Similar
Necklace: Forever 21 Similar Similar
Earrings: Express Here
Bracelet: Etsy Similar

Also...Congratulations to Kim Herring for winning the Kate Spade giveaway!  

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment