Monday, April 22, 2013

Sail Away

Good Morning Loves!  I hope your enjoy your Saturday..I know I will!  

I wore this outfit to my twin nieces' softball game recently.  I am so proud of them!  The weather was gorgeous and one of the girls got a run!  

My mom was my photographer here.  When I got to her house, I asked her to take pictures for me and she said she thought about a great spot before I even got there.  She knows me too well.  She had me sit in these pretty flowers that we think came out of the clovers.  I love the shots and probably would have never sat in the grass otherwise..thanks Mama!




My pretend "look there's something interesting in this tree" look.



You might have seen this belt Here and this gold bracelet Here

I won this blue, pink and gold bracelet from Krystin Lee at Suburban Faux-Pas.  It is soo cute and made out of rope.  


Shirt: H&M Here
Shorts: Old Similar
Belt: From Tunic Similar
Sandals: Belk Similar
Starfish Necklace: Local Jewelry Store Similar Similar Similar
Bracelets: Dillards and The Ropes of Maine  Similar Here
Earrings: Express Here




 

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Nice shorts!

    You want to follow each other in the GFC or Bloglovin?

    XoXo Elena,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Estefania and vgolove!!

    ReplyDelete