Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Myrtle Beach Fashion Show

Hello loves!  Last Thursday I had the pleasure of walking the runway for Random Clothier in the Myrtle Beach Fashion Show that benefited the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation at Club Boca.  I had several of my friends walking with me and it made the show so much fun!  I was only nervous right before going on stage, but quickly forgot about it and had the best time!  Random Clothier is owned by my friend, Summer Karst, and she has the cutest clothes.  If you are ever in Myrtle Beach, SC or Peoria, IL, please check out her store!

Oh, and I had so much fun in hair and makeup.  I love dressing up and doing things I normally wouldn't get to do, so I said to go wild with my hair and makeup...what do you think?






 





Love these girls...Rachael, Summer, Klarisa and me!

With Vanessa....and completely unaware that  Rachael and Klarisa were in this photo...sorry guys!  

 Maria and Lauren! Love these girls!

 I lied...it was really a nude shoe fashion show.  



Everything but shoes-Random


XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment