Friday, November 22, 2013

Styling a Faux Fur Vest

Good Morning Loves!  I hope your week was fabulous!  As of today, I am officially on a stay-cation!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  It is a much needed one, since I haven't taken a vacation since February.  I had a really long work week this week and I am really excited to have a week to spend with family and friends and to enjoy the holidays.  I'm not sure how much relaxation I will get, but at least I will be having fun!  I'm sure I will also be getting into the Christmas spirit.  I have really been excited about Christmas this year.  I already have my tree up...don't judge!  And I already have some shopping done.

I wore this look below to work recently.  We have had some record low temperatures here in the south, and I am loving it for the holidays.  If you didn't know, I am lucky enough to be able to wear jeans to work at any time I would like.  I don't do it all of the time but I did here.  I have really been in a funk lately where I have been wearing a lot of casual clothes.  I love being a little dressier, but I haven't felt like it lately.  So, if you haven't noticed, I have been doing a lot of casual looks.  I have already made up my mind, though, that I will focus on getting some more good looks this next week and hopefully several of them will be dressier.  Anyway, I love that fur is in and I decided to style it here with a Lauren Conrad blouse.  You can wear a vest like this over almost anything.  You can wear it with a dressier blouse, or you could make it more casual with just a long-sleeve tee.  This look is also good for running errands or meeting up for coffee on a cold morning.  Have you been styling fur vests already?  If so, how have you been styling them?

 photo cd50b398-2066-4c51-b3f8-4dd31eee22fe_zps0908da11.jpg

You can see where I styled this vest last winter Here
 photo 6d7ed5c9-5231-4c0e-8c61-30effb49efd0_zps4d3127de.jpg

You can also see where I wore these boots recently Here
 photo 5a30fc6f-fa49-4bc8-abe3-06f4828e2590_zps170a0aed.jpg


 photo 32fb3b70-53b1-47b7-b4ee-1d31c7da3caf_zpse08bf6da.jpg

Vest: Forever 21Similar
Blouse LC Lauren Conrad Here
Boots: Anne Klein On Sale Here!
Jeans: LOFT Here
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren via Marshall's Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Earrings: Express Here

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment