Tuesday, November 5, 2013

InstaLately

 Hello loves!  It's been a while since I posted Instagram pics...so here they are!  Don't forget to follow me on instagram....mzmarlowe
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!
 
 I love this new table!  I put it in my foyer initially and wasn't loving it there.  It just wasn't as functional as I thought it would be (I use my foyer table for many things).  So, I think I am going to keep it and put it in my spare bedroom.  I think it will go better there.   
 
My adorable nieces on Halloween!  I love them so much! 
 
 
Spinach dip that I made for work on Halloween...it was so good! 
 
Me on Halloween!  
 
 
 
 
How cute is my dog!  He had his head propped on the couch because he wanted to be up there so badly! 
 
 
 
 
 Can I still call these hater blockers?
 
 
I don't know about you, but I am loving Kate Spade Saturday...I could not resist these shades...especially since I got them during their 30% off sale! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
XOXO Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment