Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Couple of Random Things...

Good Morning!  I have some things on my mind that I want to share!!  Random things...
 
First, are you as excited as I am about Radiant Orchid being Pantone's Color of the Year for 2014?!?  I love pinks and purples and this color is right up my alley.  Green was pretty for 2013, but it just wasn't me.  I can totally do radiant orchid.  Below are some pictures from Pantone that I found that are so cute and get me in the mood to shop for these colors!
 
How cute are these cupcakes?!?
 
Which brings me to my next point....I can't wait for Spring!  About two months ago, I was so excited to have some cooler weather here in the south.  However, I did not mean cold.  I meant cooler.  Like highs in the 50s at the most.  Usually that's the kind of weather we have until January, where things start getting really cold.  Having cold weather now, in November and December, makes for a cold and long winter.  After New Year's, I will be looking forward to spring, where I can wear this beautiful new color and be a little warm at the same time!
 
 
Anyway, just thought I would add some color and warmth to the blog.  Even for just a day.  Back to the colder weather and layering!
 
XOXO Jess
 


No comments:

Post a Comment