Monday, December 2, 2013

My Favorite Cyber Monday Deals-Top 5

Hello Loves!  I thought I would let you all know about my favorite Cyber Monday deals.  I included my 5 favorite deals on this beautiful Monday! 
 
1)Albion Fit is offering 30% off on their website!  I recently won a $100 gift card to their site and used it in conjunction with the sale!!  Great savings and how cute are their workout clothes?!?
ALPINE JACKET
 
2) H&M is offering 40% off of your entire purchase, including free shipping!  I love H&M!!  I think they have some of the best clothes at great prices!
 
 
3) Zara is offering Black Friday deals still with sales up to 50% off!  Talk about great quality at affordable prices!!
 
4) Sperry Top-Sider is offering 30% off plus free shipping!  I love shopping for my husband on this site!
SPERRY TOP-SIDER
 
5) And who wouldn't want to check out Kate Spade's Cyber Monday sale?!?  One of my favorite brands and they are offering 30% off of everything!
one day only. cyber sale. shop now.
 

Happy Shopping!

XOXO Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment