Friday, December 7, 2012

Channeling My Inner Audrey

Good Morning!  I have had the pleasure of having the last two days off from work because of a couple of long weeks.  I have been catching up on my social media outlets and heavily spending time on fashion blogs.  No better way to spend my mornings!  Especially while sipping on Snicker Doodle coffee and having my puppies at my feet.  Anyway, this is one of my recent work looks.  There are days that I have to wear something dressy because of meetings, but comfortable at the same time because of having to transport equipment between agencies.  This was one of those days.  This could have been amplified with some heels, but that just wasn't in the cards for moving equipment.





Turtleneck: Forever 21 Similar
Pants and Belt: Old from Express Similar
Necklace: Forever 21 Here
Flats: Old Similar
Bow Ring: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment