Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Party #4

Good Morning!  This is my final post for my Christmas Party Series.  I attended my husband's work Christmas party in this ensemble and got the most compliments!  I actually borrowed this dress from one of my best friends...thanks Rachael!  I hate that the days are so short now...making my picture-taking opportunities slim!  So yes, there are pictures of me in the car...I think they turned out better than the ones outside. 






Dress: Kate Spade Similar Similar
Earrings and Ring: Kate Spade Here Similar 
Tights: Wal Mart Here I'd like to make note here that I have had these tights for years now and wear them all of the time and they still haven't torn, ripped, etc.!
Shoes: Old Similar

Look how handsome my husband is!

No comments:

Post a Comment