Thursday, December 6, 2012

Neutrals

What I love about fashion and personal style, is that almost anything goes these days.  There was a moment, when growing up, in which it seemed that clothes were a little boyish.  I remember thinking that I hope the trends start going back to girly things...because I love all things girl!  Maybe it wasn't that way everywhere, but it was definitely what was in style in my area at the time.  Trends come and go and sometimes I am so sad when they do!  I pick out items sometimes that I really love and want to be able to wear them for years, hoping they never go out of style!  What items do you have that you hope stay in style for a very long time?



Cardigan: Express Similar
Sweater: Forever 21 Similar
Pants: Belk Here
Scarf: Gift
Boots: Here
Bag: Ralph Lauren Similar
Earrings: Charlotte Russe Similar



No comments:

Post a Comment