Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Party #3

Hello loves!  This is Part III of my Christmas Party Style Series.  This was not a traditional look, and definitely wasn't my first choice for one of my favorite Christmas parties of the year.  I had two completely different outfits originally planned for Christmas Party 3 and 4 than what I wore.  That being said, when I put this romper on with leggings for the first time, I almost died from love!  After arriving at the Christmas party, I kind of felt like I should have gone with my original choice, but then I quickly dismissed it and embraced my colorful, non-traditional Christmas attire!  Have you ever worn non-traditional Christmas attire to a Christmas party (like bright colors, etc.)?






Romper: My husband ordered this during the summer for me....I will work on getting more details and/or finding something similar
Tights: Wal Mart
Boots: Charlotte Russe Similar Similar
Earrings and Bracelets: Charlotte Russe and Target
Watch: Caravelle by Bulova Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment