Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....Spring Time

All I can say is 75 degree weather! I love, love, love warm weather but this year I embraced the cold weather knowing it was coming. And here we are, two weeks before Christmas, and it's 75 degrees outside. Normally, I would be ecstatic....but it just doesn't feel like Christmas. Come New Year's Day I will be praying for 75 degree weather because I will be over the cold weather and ready for summer. You know...since the holidays will be over and all. Anyway, I did use this beautiful day as an excuse to wear some bright colors. And even though I wasn't prepared for the warmer weather, I am embracing it anyway and enjoying it to its fullest!







Dress: H&M Similar Similar 
Handbag: Shoe Dazzle Here Similar
Shoes: Gianni Bini Similar
Earrings: Forever 21 Similar Here in Mauve
Watch: Michael Kors Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment