Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Party #1

I'm finally getting to post again after my computer messed up a few days ago!  We were due for a new hard drive.  Anyway, we are attending Christmas parties galore this year.  Technically this is our second one, but I am naming it Christmas Party #1 for photo-posting purposes.  I had a long day at work and it was rainy outside so I really wanted to be warm and comfy.  This is Christmas Party #1 look.  You may have seen me wear this sweater here and these leather leggings here.  The party was definitely a great start to our Christmas party series!  Are you enjoying your Christmas celebrations so far?





Sweater: Express Similar Similar
Leggings: Similar
Booties: Charlotte Russe Similar Similar
Necklace: Charlotte Russe Similar Also Sold Here
Watch: Caravelle by Bulova Similar
Bracelets: Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe-Sold Out

No comments:

Post a Comment