Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Anniversary

Good Morning!  I hope your week has had a great start!  

So remember how I stated last week that I couldn't wait for the weekend because it was supposed to cool off some here?  Well it did, but it didn't cool down quite as much as I would like.  The temps were still in the low 80s and low 60s, but I wanted it to get down into the 50s...because that's when it would have been just cool enough for my pumpkin coffee.  I still drank pumpkin coffee, but it tastes so much better in crisp air!  

Also, last week, I celebrated my second anniversary with my husband.  We went to our favorite restaurant, Rivertown Bistro, in Conway, SC.  The food is amazing and fresh...they change the menus to fit the seasons.  I wore this outfit to dinner that night.  I love the way this dress is fitted up top with a flared, fun skirt on the bottom.  I felt very feminine, which is exactly how I wanted to feel on our special night.  


You might have seen me wear this watch here.
 


 


 


Dress: Francesca's Similar Although I don't have the link, I did buy this one recently from the store, so you may be able to find it in a store near you.
Shoes: Older Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Bag: TJ Maxx Similar
Necklace: Forever 21 Here
Earrings: Here

XOXO Jess




14 comments:

  1. I am loving that dress! Definitely agree that its fun to dress up for dates and fun occassions. Happy anniversary!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jessica! You always manage to outdo yourself. This dress is gorgeous :)

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! I love that dress and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, so classy and fits you perfectly!

    xx Krista
    www.sugarlovechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks fabulous on you! I think navy is such a classy color, especially paired with the nude purse! Found your blog through the linkup!

    Alyssa
    Notyourmomscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your comment about navy! I'm not sure why I don't have more of it because I love it!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  6. What a great dress! It's made for you! I love how you paired navy with nude accessories - so classic and elegant! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xoxo Meghan

    ReplyDelete