Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What Day Is It?

 Hump Day!  Happy Hump Day!  I can't wait for the weekend...it's supposed to cool down here in South Carolina, with highs around 80 and lows in the 50s...so exciting!  I'm really going to enjoy my pumpkin spice coffee in the cool morning while sitting outside! 
 
I wore this look for errands and shopping recently.  It was a great, casual look for the day. 

Check me out wearing this bag here and these jeans here from last spring.




Blouse: Forever 21 Option Option
Jeans: LOFT Similar
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren Similar
Sandals: Vince Camuto On Sale Here
Bracelet: Apply Of My Eye via Etsy Similar
Watch: Caravelle Similar
Earrings: Express Here
 
XOXO Jess
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Love that bag! I bet it goes with anything :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! I wear it with a lot of things...even when it doesn't go! lol

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  2. I love the detailing on your top, so cute! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I get the most compliments when I wear this shirt...all because of the shoulder detail.

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. Cute top Jess! I love the shoulder detailing + your bag is adorable!

    By the way, thanks for leaving a comment on the post where I featured your look. Loved it! Keep those lovely outfits coming - I am a big fan of your style :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! I wear this shirt and get the most compliments from the detailing!

      Also, thanks for one of the best compliments! It really made my day!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  4. You look beautiful! So simple, but great detail :) I would love for you to come by and share what you're loving to my What I'm Loving Fridays Link Up!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lulu! I would love to start sharing on your Link Up!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete