Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!

Happy Fall!!  I am so excited for fall and it seems the cool weather came just in time.  Our days are still a little warm, but at least it is cool enough for layering.  

I wore this look to work recently and loved it.  This purple piece is actually a dress that I wore out to my bachelorette party a couple of years ago.  I decided to pair it with black skinny jeans and a gray cardigan.  It was short enough to wear with the jeans where it looked like a top.  Have you ever worn a dress as a top?  If so, how did you style it?
You might have seen me wear these booties here with black leather leggings.  
I also wore this cardigan here last fall.  





Cardigan: Express Similar
Dress: Old Similar
Jeans: Belk Similar
Booties: Gianni Bini Similar
Bag: Francesca's Collection Similar
Necklace: Random Clothier Here

XOXO Jess

14 comments:

  1. Very strking fuschia color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable! that purple color is beautiful on you!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy!! Such a nice compliment!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love grey and black.... and white of course, but I am loving this pop of color with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I always doing blacks and grays and I love adding color to them!!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete
  4. I like how you transitioned your dress into a tunic by pairing it with the jeans! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Love how you styled the dress. Great way to transition into fall.

    Thank you so much for linking up this week. See you next Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple dress. I have a similar one in my closet and now I want to wear it with leggings too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leelee!! Let me know how it works out!

      XOXO Jess

      Delete