Monday, September 30, 2013

Native

Good Morning and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was great!  I spent mine with my parents.  I love getting in quality time with them...I don't feel like I see them as often as I would like.  
 
I wore this look to a tractor show in North Carolina two weekends ago.  My daddy is a John Deere guy and loves refurbishing tractors.  I thought I would go casual for the tractor show and this is what I came up with.  It was a little warm out towards the middle of the day and this tank was perfect for that.  The boots were still a must since there was dirt everywhere.  They kept my feet clean.  Do you ever go places where you want to look cute but have to be really casual at the same time?  If so, what do you wear? 
I wore these boots last fall here with a fur vest. 
You might have seen me wear this bag here. 
 
  
Tank: Older Similar
Jeans: LOFT Here
Boots: Candies Similar
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx Similar
Bracelet: Premier Jewelry Similar
Necklace: Older Option Option
Earrings: Express Here
 
XOXO Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment