Monday, September 30, 2013

Working a Summer Dress into Fall

As we close down the week, I thought I would show you how I took one of my summer maxi dresses and worked it for fall.  This was really an effortless look...as you can take a jean jacket and throw over almost any dress that you wore for the summer.  It was perfect for me because it warms up during the day here, enough where you may need to take off some layers.  I paired the look with my favorite Michael Kors watch, a brown bag and some gold sandals and voila...an easy and comfortable transitional look.  How have you worked your summer dresses for fall?
 
You can see where I wore this dress on my cruise last year here. 
  
Dress: Charlotte Russe Similar
Jacket: Old Similar
Sandals: Vince Camuto Similar
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Similar
Earrings: Old Similar
 
XOXO Jess 

4 comments: