Monday, September 16, 2013

Brunch Wear

On my last post, I showed you guys pictures from an intimate brunch that I had with some ladies in my family.  This is my outfit post for that brunch. 

The brunch was pink and gold themed, so I decided to wear this dress with the gold detail.  I love the fit-and-flair look of it...it just makes me feel so feminine.  I paired this dress with my wedding shoes, which happen to be mixed with gold and silver.  I also recently bought this gold and pearl necklace, which I thought was perfect when paired with this dress.  This is one of my favorite looks that I have worn lately and I can't wait to wear this dress again.  






My mom and I posing for the camera!  We had so much fun.  

Dress: Random Here
Shoes: Gianni Bini Similar
Necklace: Express Here
Ring: Express Here

XOXO Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment